This is an on-site position.
Pay Scale: Up to $24.50 per hour*
This is a great opportunity to join our finance team, reporting to the Personnel & Financial Operations Manager. In this role, you will play a critical role supporting our day-to-day operations as we work to achieve our mission of creating quality job opportunities. Expanding the City’s tax base, Advancing equitable and sustainable development. And supporting commerce on the Mississippi River.
THE IDEAL FIT
You will be successful in this role by demonstrating that you’re an effective communicator. You can manage multiple assignments. And you have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Schedule and organize activities, including but not limited to events and travel arrangements
- Provide back-up support for Board and Committee meetings
- Compose and type a variety of correspondences with a focus on accuracy and timeliness
- Electronically file and organize documents
- Ensure proper document distribution
- Prepare reports as needed
- Assist with greeting guests and preparing conference rooms for meetings
- High school degree or GED
- Previous office experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
Please note: We will consider candidates with a comparable combination of skills, experience, and education.
Working at the Saint Paul Port Authority
At the Saint Paul Port Authority, we are a small but mighty team. If you’re interested in wearing multiple hats and working for a fast-paced, results-driven organization, this is the place for you. We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You will be joined by colleagues who are committed to being collaborative, innovative, and risk-taking, while always working with integrity.