Hillcrest Redevelopment: Notice of Public Meetings
This serves as notice of Hillcrest public meetings and the open comment period to review a draft of a federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) brownfield grant application.
The Saint Paul Port Authority is submitting a grant application for the first of three phases of clean-up. A draft of the application can be accessed here. Should the Port Authority be awarded $500,000 we propose using funds to augment the anticipated cost of $600,000. Click here to learn more about EPA brownfield grant applications.
Community Advisory Committee (CAC) Meeting | Information Meeting Only
November 19, 2019 | 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Hayden Heights Library | 1456 White Bear Avenue | St. Paul, Minnesota 55106
North East Neighborhoods Development Corporation (NENDC) Special Meeting | Public Forum with Open Discussion
November 21, 2019 | 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Hayden Heights Recreation Center |1965 Hoyt Avenue | St. Paul, Minnesota 55119
Copies of the draft application, including the draft Analysis of Brownfield Cleanup Alternatives (ABCA) will be available for public review beginning November 13, 2019 at the following Saint Paul and Ramsey County Public Libraries and websites:
- Hayden Height Library | 1456 White Bear Avenue
- Saint Paul Public Library Central Branch | 90 4th Street West
- North Saint Paul Public Library | 2300 North Saint Paul Drive
- Ramsey County Maplewood Library | 3025 South Lawn Drive, Maplewood, MN
- City of Saint Paul
Comments to the proposal will be accepted through November 26, 2019 in any of the following ways:
- Submitted in writing: Ava Langston-Kenney, Saint Paul Port Authority, 380 Saint Peter Street, Suite 850, Saint Paul, MN 55102
- In-person at the community meetings referenced above
- By email: Ava Langston-Kenney